Ah, the Happy Spinner. If I'm not getting items from multiplayer, the story campaign, and I'm don't want to buy Happy Cards, I go for the next best alternative. Although the Happy Spinner is like a wheel of fortune, it can also be a wheel of misfortune. Here's why.
- The Happy Spinner can give you rare and premium items
- It's a great way to waste your Happy Stars
- You don't have to pay Happy Cards, which cost Microsoft Points.
- It's fun to Spin To Win.
- Most of the time, the items you get are crappy.
- (I think) The more you bet, the less rare the items are.
- It's addictive (In a bad way)
- You waste your happy stars
Well, these are the Pros and Cons of the Happy Spinner. I hope you enjoyed it.